Friday, February 13, 2009

banana pudding & wheat thins

i made eric some banana pudding :) its his favorite and i think he would eat it everyday if it was available. he should be home any second and i am trying to blow a couple more minutes. i played wii a lot today. i made a couple new people on there and spent time laughing at myself. i was eating wheat thins today and i dont think that i like them anymore.. quite strange. and i am falling in love with lily allen music. quite strange too. i found her on some strangers myspace that i am friends with for reasons unknown. lol i have like a thousand friends and know like 25% of them.. hmm.. and so yeah.. i got eric dress shirts and movies and a bunch of other random stuff.. i shopped too much; not all of his stuff will fit in his gift bag.. so i made wrapping paper out of brown paper bags and stamped them with potato hearts and polka dots.. they look adorable i took pictures i'll add some on here soon. tomorrow i have to do my history midterm which kinda sucks but it will all work out.. my mom is being a twat today.. but thats not unusual.. maybe erics valentines present will make her be a better mood.. tomorrow we are going ot have a movie marathon.. and sunday we gotta go to erics grandmas in lewisburg. his grandma is adorable; i wish she was my real grandma but then eric would be my brother or cousin but i am very lucky that i have her in my life. she makes my days a little brighter. i am ready to dig into that banana pudding but i have to wait on eric to get here.. grrrr!! :) i wonder what eric got me for valentines today.. he said we would have to do our present exchange tonight "just because" so i am thinking big stuffed animals- thats my educated guess... we'll see :) i hope everyone has a wonderful valentines day. love love love!

1 comment:

  1. hope he enjoyed the banana pudding because i sure know that i would. mmmm, makes my mouth drool just thinking about it! :)

    ReplyDelete