Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008--RECAP


january 08- my first college track season started.


february 08- amazing valentines. end of indoor track.


march 08- st pattys day with sarah. beginning of outdoor.


april 08- my last full month at bluffton.


may 08- 4 years!! & we moved back home


june 08- moved to rogers, ohio to work at camp frederick


july 08- probably the worst month of year.. i moved back from camp;;

started new relationship with my father;; and my little sister got murdered.



august 08- hope got buried. eric moved back to bluffton for football camp;;

i started school at mount saint joseph.


sept 08- trial started. i dropped out of msj. moved back home.

started classes at sinclair.


oct 08- big falling out with best friend. 20th birthday.


nov 08- classes were done at scc. thanksgiving was good.


dec 08- wedding. familys reunite. eric sees dad for first time in long time.




I definitely had more bad than good in 2008. I am ready for a fresh new year. Tonight we aren't doing anything big. We might go to Eric's aunt's if I start to feel better. I need to get in the shower. I feel nasty.



1 comment:

  1. Well, I am certainly glad that your last month of 2008 ended with happiness. I read the article about your little sister and cried, I just couldn't imagine and I surely don't want to try. You are a strong girl, Amy... you've been through a lot and you still manage to keep a smile on your face. I admire people like you! :) Well I wish you a blessed New Year! Take care. xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete